Gone are the days when people used a microwave oven for heating or cooking food. Nowadays it is a must needed kitchen tool for every homeowner. With the advancement of technologies, many brands are incorporating various types of microwaves in the market. You can get acquainted with different brands of microwave ovens from online resources. There are many blogs offer microwave oven reviews to help you get the Best Microwave oven among the various brands in the market. The best Microwave oven offers convenient, faster and comfortable cooking features.
5 Best Microwave Oven Reviews
Out of the various brands of a microwave oven, I have selected top 5 ovens to review. Based on their outlook, functionality durability and affordability I am now going to review them one by one. Let’s start:
Panasonic Countertop Microwave with Inverter Technology Review
- Inverter Technology for precise cooking
- It can deliver 1200 watts of power and 1.2 cubic feet of space inside.
- Designed with one-touch sensor for cooking and reheating
- Featured with LED light
- Multilingual menu action screen
- Deliver even heat and cook quickly
- Keep food warm until it is ready to serve
- Easy o use and maintain
- Pricy but lasts long
- The light does not come on when you open the door
Cuisinart CMW-100 1-Cubic-Foot Stainless Steel Microwave Oven Review
- Stainless steel inside and out side
- Touchpad controls LCD
- 2 stages cooking functions
- 24 program settings
- Offers various types of cooking from coffee to full meal
- Easy to control
- Even heating
- Evenly defrost frozen chunk
- It is a bit hard to clean the interior of stainless steel
- There is no speed cook option though it cooks very fast
Panasonic NN-SD681S Stainless 1200W 1.2 Cu. Ft. Countertop/Built-in Microwave Review
- Inverter Turbo Defrost technology
- Popcorn Key
- Keep Warm mode
- Half-mirror door
- One-touch sensor cook or reheat calculating times automatically
- Easy to control
- Simple operation
- Large interior space
- Deliver high cooking power
- LCD lights are hard to see
- After a long time, usage sensor button does not work like before
Panasonic NN-SN936B Countertop Microwave with Inverter Technology Review
- 14 Preset setting functions
- Push open door release
- Inverter technology
- child lock option
- Featured with 5-button control panel with green 4-digit display
- Very simple to use
- Advanced feature
- Large size
- Offers high power
- Interactive Menu Screen
- Not good for small family
- Sometimes the light does not work
Danby Designer DMW077BLSDD Countertop Microwave Review
What to Look for Before Buying the Best Microwave Oven
You will find various kinds of microwave over available for the everyday user. Some of them are made for enhancing the aesthetic view, and other are emphasized on functionality. Besides that, there are 5 common types of microwave ovens like convection, over-the-range, countertop, commercial, and combination ovens. Depending on your needs you can select one. However, you have to look for the following factors before buying the best microwave oven. Let’s check it out:
- Size: consider the size of the microwave oven. Which size you like to buy small, mid or large
- Features: Look for features up-to-date and multi-functional oven
- Satisfaction guarantee: It is wise to purchase an oven which offers customer satisfaction guarantee
- Brand: You should buy a prominent brand of microwave oven
- Budget: Finally, select an oven which meets your budget
Benefits of getting Oven Toaster
- Convenient: The best microwave oven is a timely kitchen compliance to let you cook a meal properly without burning.
- Perfect kitchen solution: Today it is an essential cooking appliance takes little space works a lot.
- Offer delicious food: The best microwave oven keeps the food delicious and evenly cooked.
- Easy to use: To cook food in the microwave it is pretty easy and time-consuming. You just need to push the start button.
- Kitchen environment-friendly: The traditional cooking appliances make kitchen hot and oily. On the other hand. A microwave oven only heats the foods does not spread the heat outside of the oven.
- Easy to clean: you can easily clean the oven by using a wet cloth, and you can remove its turntable for any time cleaning.
The best microwave oven not only lets you heat or cook food but also offers a quick and delicious dish. It’s an essential kitchen appliance. Though there are a wide variety of ovens available in the market all are not up to the mark. So, which brands or models of microwave you buy look for the necessary criteria and satisfaction guarantee. Don’t compromise quality even though you have to compromise budget. Hope the above microwave oven reviews will work for you.